Husky will be starting up the Air Charter from Rainbow lake to Edmonton and Calgary. Here are some of the details
- 1st flight will be Tuesday September 8.
- The charter will run only Mondays and Fridays with Wednesday being cancelled
- If a Monday or Friday falls on a stat holiday, the charter will run on the next or previous work day. I.e. Stat on Friday, charter will run on Thursday that week. Stat on Monday; charter will run Tuesday.
- All passengers will need to wear a mask while on the plane.
- All passengers will have to do a screening survey and temperature check prior to being allowed to board. Basic requirements to be allowed on the flight are:
- No Covid like symptoms
- In the last 14 days no out of country travel and no contact with anyone who has experienced COVID
- The screening will take place at RBL and at Calgary and Edmonton locations; logistics being worked out.